Therapeutic Intervention Services (TIS) is committed to fostering an organizational environment of compliance and to make all good faith efforts to adherence of all applicable laws, rules, regulations, policies and procedures. A compliance program, policies and procedures have been established to support adherence to this policy.
The Compliance Program has been developed to assist all TIS employees, Executive Managers, Interns, and contract providers in complying with the organization's Code of Ethics and Policies and Procedures, False Claims Act, Anti-kickback Statute, confidentiality laws, and other applicable statutes and regulations. Its primary purpose is to prevent and detect violations, provide a system for reporting compliance concerns, develop corrective actions, ensure that all employees receive appropriate training and continually monitor compliance.
Laws and regulations are constantly changing and sometimes are complex, the implementation of a compliance program cannot guarantee that all compliance issues will be fully addressed but it minimizes the organizations risk that such an event will happen. TIS relies on each individual's integrity and requires each employee to report information concerning possible misconduct.
Reports made by employees are confidential and no adverse action will be taken against the employee due to good faith reporting.
Our Compliance Program has seven components:
- Implementing compliance and practice standards through the development of Policies and Procedures
- Designating a compliance manager/officer to oversee compliance activities
- Developing and implementing appropriate training and education
- Conducting internal monitoring and auditing to assess compliance
- Supporting and encouraging open lines of communication
- Responding appropriately to potential violations and developing corrective actions
- Enforcing disciplinary standards through well-publicized guidelines
To report a compliance concern, Therapeutic Intervention Services provides the following methods:
- You may call the COMPLIANCE LINE (757) 410-0382 at any time. You may leave a message by providing the following information:
• Your name and how you can be contacted or indicate that you wish to remain anonymous
• Person or Program that allegation is against
• When and where the allegation occurred
• Who was involved (specific names if you know them)
• Brief summary of the allegation or incident
- You may call or write to the Compliance Manager (anonymously if preferred)
Therapeutic Intervention Services
- You may make your report online by completing the complaint/grievance form at this link: TIS Complaint/Grievance Form
- Types of concerns you should report
- - Improper use of funds
- - Incorrect billing or coding
- - Possible violation of laws or Medicaid rules
- - Probable violation of client rights
- - Conflicts of Interest
- - Inappropriate use of Therapeutic Intervention Services property
Where to Find Us
Therapeutic Intervention Services Inc.
413 Mount Cross Rd. Suite 106
Danville, VA 24540
Phone: (434) 791-3950
Fax: (434) 799-2628
Crisis Line: (434) 791-3950
Family Therapeutic Services
1210 Progressive Dr.
Chesapeake, VA 23320
Phone: (757) 410-0382
Fax: (757) 410-0386
Or use our contact form.
9am-5pm Monday-Friday EST